Are you seeking engaging work where you can make a difference? Help Baltimore youth to pursue STEM careers and empower them to achieve a brighter future. Baltimore City is a vibrant urban setting which is STEM rich. BmoreSTEM is at the nexus of all of these opportunities. BmoreSTEM strives to improve STEM literacy, ensure a strong workforce and promote equity.
Join us to take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Bring about positive change for Baltimore City youth
- Influence BmoreSTEM’s strategic direction
- Enhance your leadership and entrepreneurial capacity
- Develop relationships across varied sectors
- Research, synthesize, and disseminate best practices
- Boost communication between BmoreSTEM and the community
- Build structures and systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Collect and synthesize data to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives
This opportunity is being offered through the AmeriCorp program and Maryland Out-of-School Time (MOST). For a year of full-time work, a VISTA earns a modest living allowance. Training is provided. AmeriCorp also provides an education award to VISTA who complete their year of service. Visit the MOST AmeriCorp VISTA Portal to learn more and to apply.