The knowledge base is a database to share information between BmoreSTEM members. Currently, there are three types of offerings here:
- Programs (multi-day experiences in-school or out-of-school such as clubs, camps, or competitions)
- Attractions (places to visit around Baltimore)
- Events (one-time activities such as fairs, expos, or competitions).
A gallery is a way of presenting information. In a gallery there is a thumbnail (image) associated with each record of information. With the image is a subset of the information available. Additional information is provided when you click the image.
- Initially, the Program gallery is displayed.
- Use the filter and sort functions to customize what is displayed in this gallery.
- If you find an entry of interest, click it. A dialog will pop up with further information (e.g., a flyer with further details, contact information, a link to the provider's website)
- Scroll down to view Attractions or Events. Click the + icon next to either to show these galleries.