Imagine Baltimore with everyone involved in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) working together to educate our young people. Imagine the economic opportunities for Baltimore if all students were equipped to join the STEM workforce.
What is BmoreSTEM?
- BmoreSTEM is a collection of organizations and individuals committed to developing science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) related opportunities in Baltimore.
- The collective impact of stakeholders is magnified through dialogue, collaboration and coordination of STEM educational outreach efforts to more efficiently, effectively, and equitably serve Baltimore.
- Supporting the development of an inquisitive and technically literate population will boost the provide the workforce that enables a robust 21st century economy to grow in Baltimore.
Where are we now?
- Providing more curriculum-embedded STEM experiences
- Mentoring middle school youth on robotics teams
- Recruiting secondary STEM teachers
- Growing a sustainable STEM Learning Ecosystem