- Need: Students should have equitable access to meaningful STEM learning experiences.
- Objective: Create a citywide registration, ticketing, and transportation system for curriculum-embedded STEM experiences that is user-friendly, centralized, and sustainable.
- Strategy/Activities: The effort will build on the Curriculum Aligned STEM Field Experiences pilot from the 2018-19 academic year with specific goals to provide equitable access to more schools (in the longer term aim of reaching all City Schools students) as well as engage and curate more curriculum – aligned STEAM field experience partners – in turn, creating a more centralized resource and reinforcing an integrated approach.
- Metric: Number of students participating in each experience, number and distribution of participating schools, and how teachers rate each experience.
List of Members:
- Mia Blom, Visit Baltimore
- Leticia Enos, Visit Baltimore
- Kevin Garner, Baltimore City Public Schools
- Joanna Pi-Sunyer, Baltimore City Public Schools
- Bonnie Legro, Abell Foundation
- Stacey Van Horn, T. Rowe Price
- Susan Dorsey, The Walters Art Gallery
- Julia Di Bussolo, Art Everyday
- Kelly Oglesbee, United Way
- Eric Davis, UPS