BmoreSTEM is currently operating as a volunteer-based organization which we call BmoreSTEM 1.0. The purpose of the BmoreSTEM 2.0 workgroup is to take our organization to a new level which we call BmoreSTEM 2.0. The major differences between BmoreSTEM 1.0 and 2.0 are that in its next incarnation are:
- BmoreSTEM 2.10 will have staff (full or part-time)
- BmoreSTEM will have official non-profit status
- BmoreSTEM will have a formal organizational infrastructure (It will be an entity of its own or under an existing umbrella / backbone organization)
The BmoreSTEM 2.0 workgroup:
- Need: BmoreSTEM needs sustainable infrastructure to grow STEM in Baltimore.
- Objective: Develop BmoreSTEM infrastructure and cultivate resources to make it sustainable.
- Strategy/Activities: Developing strategic plan for ecosystem
building with both the current workgroup initiatives and the
broader impact this ecosystem seeks to have.
- Metric: TBD as we solidify the broader impact this ecosystem
seeks to have.
List of Members:
- Dianne Conley
- Kevin Leary
- Joshua Gabrielse
- Jeanna McGuirk
- Christine Newman
- Natalie Janiszewski
- Nevada Winrow
We count on your help!
Volunteer for a workgroup or committee now.